- Rotate, fluff, and turnover cushions on a regular basis to restore the lively shape.
- To minimise fading we recommend placing your upholstered pieces away from direct sunlight.
- Vacuum regularly with an upholstery attachment to minimise dust and dirt collection.
- We recommend getting your furniture professionally cleaned approximately once a year to keep it looking its best.
- Treat stains immediately by blotting as much of the spill with a clean dry light coloured cloth, DO NOT RUB!
- It is important to absorb as much of the moisture from the effected area, for persistent stains we recommend using a professional upholstery cleaning company.
- Dust with a soft microfibre cloth, and lift out any removable cushions and vacuum on a regular basis.
- To prevent fading and cracking of leather place your leather furniture out of direct sunlight.
- Leather will naturally stretch with use, however this adds to the character and comfort of your furniture.
- For and liquid based spills blot with a clean dry light coloured cloth, you'll find once the leather has had time to dry out, the spot will disappear into the leather overtime.
- Use a leather conditioner occasionally to protect and maintain your leather.
- All our timbers are sourced from approved plantations.
- To look after your wooden furniture, dust with a soft microfibre cloth regularly. We also suggest to occasionally clean with a light spray of diluted white vinegar and water, and dry with a soft cloth.
- We recommend keeping your furniture out of direct sunlight with products such as coffee tables, dining tables etc. Use coasters and table mats to increase the longevity of your furniture.